Here at Red Lion Dental, we offer a variety of in-house dental plans in Red Lion, Pennsylvania, completely customizable to meet your needs. You can choose between our gold and platinum plan to pay for care. These plans have excellent coverage with no deductibles to pay or hidden costs. Find out more below to easily sign up and get approved.
Why Choose a Red Lion Dental Plan?
- No third-party administrator, leaving you with lower monthly premiums and more flexibility.
- Co-pays are presented in a straightforward manner and can be lower than regular insurance.
- You will always know what is covered anytime you ask.
- Our platinum plan has a benefit cap rate of $2,000 higher than traditional insurance plans.
- Benefit starts immediately, and we provide a 12-month initial contract when signing on. No waiting period!
- You can get in immediately to be seen for a dental emergency.
- Receive dental implants at 15% discount, unlike most insurance coverage.
- No claims forms to file and no rejection of claims. Administration is completed at our office.
- You will be informed about your out-of-pocket costs before treatment is performed.
- Our premiums can be tax write-offs if you are self-employed or work a side gig.
- The cost of our monthly premiums will not change year-to-year, and they are collected electronically by us.
Select Your Dental Plan:
If you have any questions and would like to schedule a consultation with our dentists, Dr. David Black or Dr. Alexander McKinley, please call us at 717-246-1085.